On 1. May 2016 the EU-commission has set the new unions customs codex in force (VO (EU) Nr. 952/2013, UZK).
We are working strongly together with the authorities to make the new law practicable in aviation business.
Benefit from our experience and boost your learning curve.
IESC would be pleased to assist/support your business in:
- Consultancy in customs Affairs
- Applications for customs authorizations (EORI, AEO, Authorization special use, etc.)
- Applications for EU-commission ODS-Import/Export-Licenses
- Import/Export of high value/high risk goods like aircraft, engines and A/C Spare Parts, also in AOG situations
- Customs training for P145 and CAMO employees or any other who are involved in the aviation supply chain
- Support Import to EU customs union and Export to USA, Russia, etc. for aviation